- Faculty, staff and students parking on campus must have a decal or temporary decal for their vehicle.
- No parking on Trustee Circle. This will allow for safe movement of heavy equipment and the Gamecock Express.
- No parking on yellow curbs.
- No parking in handicap parking spaces unless in possession of a JSU handicap placard.
- Park in your authorized zone. Gold parking is for faculty and staff. Silver, green and orange are for students.
If the storm did not change your designation from on-campus resident to commuter or commuter to on-campus resident, park in your assigned parking zone. If you have been impacted, please contact the JSU Police Department at 256-782-8888 and the Parking Division will assist you in obtaining a temporary parking pass to accommodate each unique situation. For your convenience, the University Police Department will be at the “One Stop Shop” on April 6 and April 7 at the Theron Montgomery Building Auditorium.
We ask for your patience and understanding during this time of resuming university operations. Be vigilant and use caution as construction and heavy equipment are located in various parking areas. Please do not park in close proximity to heavy equipment and do not enter areas blocked by barricades or caution tape. We appreciate your cooperation in assisting those involved in repair operations.